Africa’s premier wind and energy conference is excited to announce that it is going virtual in 2020. Virtual Windaba 2020 will take place on 26 to 27 October 2020.
The virtual marketplace will feature a full online conference programme, virtual exhibition and an online B2B platform that will enable one on one meetings for all in the renewable energy sector to interact. The platform will also enable access key content about the latest industry developments and track latest bids and opportunities in the marketplace.
The dedicated platform will be available for up to 12 months and allows exhibitors to place products in a virtual show room that will be frequented by targeted buyers. Companies will be listed according to category, making it easy for buyers to connect and request a meeting to further engage with your business.
Be part of Virtual Windaba 2020
Customized Exhibitor Virtual Booth
- Virtual Booth
- Product description and listing of categories
- Uploading of product pictures
- Uploading of Company Video
- Video/web conferencing functionality built-in for meetings with visitors
- Searchability functions, so visitors can locate exhibitors (using directory listings, category lists, etc)
- Intelligent matchmaking capabilities – automatically link relevant visitors to exhibitors and vice a versa
- Reporting – lead tracking, monitoring which people viewed the exhibitor profile
- Ease of access and ‘searchability’
- Find exhibitors by name, category, product and country / region
- Allow for access to recorded content
- Live streaming of content with interactive features (chat groups, polling, Q&A sessions online)
- Intelligent matchmaking – connect them to relevant companies, based on information contained in the registration form they complete
- Networking capabilities for visitors to interact with other visitors
- Access full online conference programme
Elements of the Virtual Platform