Knowledge stream supported by the Africa EU Energy Partnership
How do we gather, make useful and disseminate knowledge for an African Energy Transition?
Moderator: Prof Mark Swilling, Chair DBSA and Prof, University of Stellenbosch (SUN)
- “The Africa EU Energy Partnerships approach to knowledge facilitation” – Fiona D. Wollensack, Policy Advisor, Secretariat of the Africa-EU Energy Partnership
- “Our experiences with online capacity building in the energy field” – Swetha Bhagwat, Florence School of Regulation
- “The case of coal workers in South Africa: How do we communicate the science so that colective action can follow?” – Jesse Burton, University of Cape Town (UCT)
- Ben Brimble, Project Manager, Windlab Developments South Africa – topic TBC
- Dr Jarrad Wright, Principal Engineer, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)